Pages

Subscribe:

Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Neat Seat


I seriously love this dining seat.... buttoned 'anything', I love. I don't know how practical it would be.... no washable slipcovers there!  I'd be spreading old cloth nappies over it like I did with my kitchen stools in the last place. I knew those nappies would come in handy again some day (besides polishing the car).... spag bol proofed everything!

I'm heading off to Sydney today to attend Blogopolis. I'm meeting Katrina at the airport.... for a natter and a cab share! It's 5.52am and I have just this minute packed my bags. I'm not one of these 'plan for days' people... although I do read these organisational blogs, with 'conference packing lists' (right down to face-cream and toothbrush) with envy. I can't pack stuff I am going to use on the day... use it.... then pack it, I say.

Are you a last minute packer? Do you arrive at your destination and wish you'd taken more time planning your trip?... wishing you'd maybe packed some jewellery?... or some underwear?... hmmm, so been there. 

Anyway... all packed... with 'cup of tea time' to spare! I am hunting down Jules from 'One Pink Chair' blog... and Fiona, from 'Lilyfield Life' blog. Dying to meet them. Girls, I will swan around the foyer of the hotel this afternoon if you're in today. I am also catching up with my darling cousin, from 'Alexandria Emporium' blog... who I know has been packed for days!! See you soon M. xxoo

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...