Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Monday Nook


Well, I started with the lovely, well lit, breakfast nook...


... and then got distracted with the whole kitchen/living area.

I could so live here.... very conducive for family living...everything at your fingertips....living area near the kitchen... no one is left out, no matter what you get up to in this area... cooking, watching TV, doing homework in the nook.

I love all the natural light and the views of the terrace and greenery..... and the pendant lights go so well together....yet they are so different... a nice mix of canned and pendant lighting. I would whack in a floor lamp near the sofa though, for 'mood reading light'.


Cozy.

Aww, hi puss!
 My boys would love a cat. 
We move too much. 
One day.
Brian and Nigella are much more portable.. and don't eat much.


... and look, there's a little kitchen office nook, off to the left.

Yep, it's got everything.

Could you live here? I so could!

Happy Monday!

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...