Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Favourite Shop Is Having A Sale


I am heading off to Sydney this Friday, for the weekend, so I am going to miss Daryl's half yearly 'Footpath Sale' at his gorgeous store, 'Du Monde', in Paddington, Brisbane this Saturday.


Daryl has a wonderful miscellany of treasures for sale this time 'round....
furniture, decorator accessories, ceramics, glassware, lamps, quilts, cushions and throws, framed prints, stationary, linen and French perfume.... just for a start!

Discounts range from 50% to 80% off RRP.



Daryl's store is at 171 Latrobe Tce, Paddington, Brisbane.
His 'Footpath Sale' is this Saturday, 30th June, from 7am - 3pm.
One day only.
Rug up and get there!
Say hi from me!
Wish I was there!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...