Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, June 18, 2012

Southampton Dreaming


I'm going to hit the ground running, when I get to New York, and hightail it straight up to the Hampton's, before the 'BlogHer' conference.

I am staying in the most beautiful B&B, in Southampton. I have been emailing the owners and they have been very helpful, helping me plan my time while I am there. I told them all about my travel goals and they emailed me to let me know that The Hampton's Designer Showhouse will be open when I am there. Exciting! I'm am going to take all their wonderful advice and spend full 3 days exploring as much as I can before I head back to NYC.


In the meantime, I have been admiring some of the homes for sale up there! This gorgeous waterfront cottage is close to the Southampton Village. It's currently on the market for just under $2 million USD.


Isn't the kitchen lovely? 
I love the country bench and the rustic VJ's......
.. and the beautiful stone benchtop and modern tapware. A nice mix.


.... oh, and the view from the window seat! 
 I like the idea of the little bistro table set up near the window seat too!....
... and I love windows with lights. Love. Love. Love... but you know that!


Looks so cosy!



Love all the neutrals. So calming.
I want to see those VJ's close up.... hard to see what they have done with the walls. The cottage is only 20 years old. The walls look like they have history.


You can view the listing HERE. Tell me if you buy it. I'll be your first house guest! #selfinvite

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...